Do you feel Strong to the Core?
A fitness and self-care programme, empowering you to feel strong from the inside, out.I WANT IN!!
100% online and accessible – complete in your own time and place
Build a routine for your own self care to help you feel positive, and keep you focused on your well being
Stay accountable – an easy to follow weekly plan
Find strength and balance – and a strong core too!
Better posture, less aches and pains
This is my passion project and I’ve put my heart & soul into making it more than an exercise class, so I’ve added everything that I’ve ever learnt about ‘the core’ into the course content
I started delivering this course not long after the birth of my 2nd child, at a time when my body didn't quite feel my own. I was curious about how movement and an holistic approach could help me, and others, feel more balanced, connected and free. I researched and studied deeply, having worked in the fitness industry for 20 years and started to develop a better understanding of patterns of movement that helped.
Having studied a degree in Sports Therapy, my knowledge revolved around rehab so it felt natural to help more women to feel better in their bodies.
I'd experienced back pain since my early teens, and I was really intrigued at how the mind-body connection often came into play with chronic pain, and this really helped me personally to let go of that 'sufferer' story.
I recently blended my fitness knowledge with a Yoga qualification, having seen how important a slower pace, self-care and a mindful approach is to helpful to women who are juggling so much in life.
I love working with people, energising and connecting, so come connect with me...
Learn how to connect to your core...
Find inner strength and rid yourself of those niggling symptoms that have been bugging you.
Core strength comes from education, mindful movement & lifestyle adaptations, If you have symptoms, it doesn't matter how long you've suffered, they can always be improved.
How it works...
This programme is suitable for women of any fitness level, even total beginners.
The pace of the programme is set to help you listen and connect with your body, so even the longer classes are achievable for you.
You can complete everything from the comfort of you home, with just a small space and stretchy band*
How can it help...
This course is suitable for every woman in every phase of life
You want to feel more connected, confident, stronger & more energised
You’ve had a baby and aren’t sure what exercise is safe
You have pelvic floor symptoms** – leaking, heaviness, prolapse, pain
You suffer annoying back pain, neck, or shoulder tension
You think you have DRA (tummy gap)
You are in Perimenopause
This perfectly tailored and supportive course will improve your core, overcome pain or dysfunction and bring you balance.
** I recommend anyone suffering pelvic floor symptoms sees a women's health physio alongside the course
Weekly focus points
You'll get targeted, simple homework to help you progress
New weekly classes
To help your body adapt to the movement and really get results
A library of lifestyle & core specific advice, support & workouts
- An easy to follow 6 week plan, with persoanl planner
- 6 x 70 minute online classes - fitness focusing on core strength & suppleness
- A short homework plan each week to practice and help you progress
- A blend of strength, functional, stretch and relax activity
- Ongoing postural and breathing correction advice
- A guided meditation – for healing and energy
- Live monthly Q&A/accountability calls for you
- A private community of women working alongside you in the private Facebook group
- All workout recordings to watch back
- Bonus material - Pelvic floor, low back pain and Diastasis education handouts and videos
- Nutritional and lifestyle tips for healing and growth
- Future course updates and live class back-catalogue included
When and how do I start the course?
What do I wear and what do I need for class?
What happens after the 6 weeks is through?
Is this course just for new mums, my children are in their teens?
What does Lifetime access mean?
I've just had a baby, when can I start?
When will I see results?
I am unfit/short of time, is this for me?
What you get...
- A comprehensive 6 week plan
- Weekly 70 minute class
- Weekly plan to put into practice your learning
- A community of like-minded women to support you in your journey
- Access to Sarah's expertise throughout your course
- Check in calls each month to help you stay on track
- Exercise that helps your body feel strong and confident
- The opportunity to overcome symptoms & pain, and to thrive in your body